Sunday, April 29, 2012

Balance

Life is about constantly trying to balance everything. So it's perfect and… balanced.

Today was my version of that.

For breakfast I had some very (very) sugary French toast and a cup of tea.



See sugar! Told you!




Little Mister chilling with a bikkie in the city




And for dinner a vegetable pasta.

Balanced




With baby gnocchi




On the rampage








Add tomato and basil.

And you're in a state of such balance you feel like Pilates, yoga and cutting out refined sugar might be a good idea.

How was your Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. my sunday was relaxing.. i cooked for a few days... my friend came over to chill with my husband and I. it was relaxing. nice to see your baby doing better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest