Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lunch.

Today* I ate Lunch.

Whuuuuuuut?

You heard lady (or gent) I ate lunch. More specifically I ate lunch out. It has been some time since I did this.

I dined with my sister Jade and my offspring Naz.




This is them enjoying each others company. Naz is super worried his aunty will steal HIS apple.

Jade had heard through the grapevine (not much longer would you be mine) that the The Overflow Cafe and Lounge was good. So we strolled down to check it out.

Well, what can I say? It was lovely! Cheap, relaxed, happy to accommodate a baby determined to put his mark on everything with food, excellent service and delicious food.

I had the bruschetta, toasted crusty bread with pesto. Topped with red onion, cherry tomatoes and melted bocconcini. It was perfect.





Where have you been for lunch lately?

*I always eat lunch, everyday. No need to send food. If you're that way inclined feel free to

2 comments:

  1. what a great healthy lunch. your baby is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It it very healthy and easy to replicate at home. Thanks :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest