Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Medically Unfit

As I was medically unfit to work today, I decided to take the day by the horns and reeeeelaaaaaax.

Well try to anyway.

As we all know I love Grocery shopping . I totally zenned out in Coles.

Oh I was sans baby by the way.

So I take my time up and down the aisles looking at things, reading packets and sometimes making a second (or third) trip down particular aisles. Did you know you can buy already roasted pine nuts?? That'd save me from burning the bum of a heap of pine nuts!

I looked around the shops without having to worry about feeding anyone or getting anyone to bed or whether anyone was going to lose their beep at any given moment.

Said person just before I dropped him off at daycare



When I got home I had a cawfee



And made this




Turned it into these




Which the oven turned into these




And now I'm lying on my lounge relaxing the hell out of it.

How do you relax?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest